Trying again.....but with a different pattern


I am sure I need some more practice. My tatting seems to be all over the place at the moment (bit like my head!)

I gave up on the Renulek Snowflake pattern for now and have decide to try the Wiosna 2017 pattern.

Having a MUCH easier time with it and hope to have it finished in time for the Whittlesea Show.







13.11.17 didn't happen. Found a few mistakes in a previous row that needed fixing. For the first time in over 15 years I didn't put anything in the show and didn't sponsor the sections in Jamie's memory. If they cannot honour what he intended the prizes to be for then there will be no sponsorship.

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear it didn't make it. It looks beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??