AHA!!! Gotcha!! NOW I am happy!!


Went flying with Ben today and decided to try out the headset I bought for myself ages ago.

When I got my gear out I noticed a lump in the bag pocket.
Inside was a box.


                                                                                                                                                                                                 



Inside the box were the rest of my missing shuttles!!! 8 from Italy and the two from Sally Kerson in the UK that I had bought at Christmas 2013 and thought I had lost in the move.
Must have got put in there for safe keeping. Gee I am good at that aren't I?

Great day all round!
Sighs of relief followed by laughter at my stupidity.....


Comments

  1. Ah, little stinkers hiding from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found them!! :)
    Isn't it terrible that we put things away for safe keeping and they are truly safe....from us?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??