Garage sale joy!!


Sometimes being in the right place at the right time is wonderful!

Went to a garage sale today in Belgrave, Victoria. The lady there was moving to the UK for a year and needed to destash some of her craft and household items. Amongst the stuff she had there were some tatting books, thread and a few shuttles.

I picked through and grabbed what I could use and asked her to price it for me. To my amazement she only wanted $10 each for the hardcover books and a couple of dollars for the shuttles and thread. All up this little lot cost me a whopping $50 AUD. I asked if she was sure that was all she wanted for the books and she said yes, if she didn't sell them they were going to the Op Shop......

Nice little pick up I would say!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??