Motif 17


Ok I am back to tatting on here.

Still feeling broken and missing Jamie terribly. Tatting always reminds me of him so I have been avoiding it. But I need to get back into it for my own sanity and to honour the man that supported every single ds I did while we were together.

To help me along my way I decided to try AnneB's Christmas Heart.

Red for the last 23 wonderful years.

Blue for how my heart is feeling.

Green for the beginning of the future.


So here they are.



Red: thread is Altin Basak 40.






Blue is Lizbeth 40

and finally:



Green is BabyLo 30 - lovely to tat with but unfortunately broke for me a couple of times.

As usual a wonderful pattern from the very generous and talented Anne Bruvold. Thanks Anne - it is always a pleasure to tat one of your patterns.

Comments

  1. Jenni,
    I'm very happy to see you are back! Love your hearts, they are all very lovely! Keep in touch Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you back - and tatting from the heart! I love the colors you chose to match how you are feeling, and the green thread is especially pretty. A variegated thread of red, blue and green would weave all your emotions into one beautiful heart. I love this pattern - it's on my list of patterns to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you!

    The hearts are beautiful - terrific colours all. Lovely pattern as well. I must try that one.

    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. I missed you.
    The hearts are lovely. What thread is BabyLo? It is beautiful in green.
    Hugs,
    HJ
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back and thinking positive, however hard it hurts.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Lyarra,
    mir gefällt das Herzchen sehr gut. Sehr fein
    ist es mit Babylo 30. Ich verwende dieses Garn
    auch sehr gerne. Ein sehr schönes Muster hast
    du gemacht.

    Liebe Grüße Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Hearts Jenni.
    Your slide show at the top is great.
    Thinking of you.
    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenni,
    I deeply moved that you choose my heart to bring you back to tatting after you big loss. Happy to be of help!
    AnneB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenni,
    Your tatted hearts are lovely...thanks for sharing
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenni, Just back to say hi again, and have another look at the hearts ... I must try this one!
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenni

    I hope that you are keeping well.

    I look forward to seeing your next blog entry.

    L&K

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jenni, So cool to see you working....LOVE this heart pattern...mix red and green to soothe the blue...red and green will get you closer to Christmas colors...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??