Motif 7


ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH........this is WAY too addictive....

I just HAD to do the last pattern that I had printed out. It was just sitting there all lonely and about to cry, wondering why it had been left out when all the other patterns had been done......
So here it is - happy to be included.
(anthropomorphizing tatting.....hmmm....is that part of the tatting sickness??? Time to stop motifs for a while I think)

I adore this pattern. The way it twists and turns and makes you think. Can be a bit tricky but always a lovely result.

MOTIF 7



Hearts Desire pattern designed by Susan Fuller.
Springtime (115) Lizbeth 40

Comments

  1. This one is just beautiful - lovely thread! When do you sleep???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wasn't sure which of your beautiful motifs to comment on because they are all so lovely. I've now added your link to my blog list so that I can see the new additions before they hit the 25 motif challenge site.

    I look forward to seeing the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite heart patterns, and you've done a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??