To 'Monster' or not.....







This is as far as I will probably get with my Jan Stawasz 'Monster' and even then it wasn't really....lol

I started this pattern from his book, Tatting: Theory and Patterns, a few years ago (Crikey....just looked it up...2009!!). The centre is the same as what became known as the 'monster' doily. I got bored with it after completing all those horrid motifs and put it away.

Sadly it won't become the 'monster' because I do not have enough Venus 70 in those colours to complete it. I might just finish the one in the book.........




But ergh......all those motifs!

maybe....

one day.....

if I don't get distracted......


Ohhh look! Laura Bziukiewicz just put another doily pattern up on Etsy!...............


MMMMMMM.....new pattern.......

Comments

  1. It took me a year to complete that doily, and I had to do a lot of snipping before completing it. It's lovely at the end of each round, and I can understand why you want to stop here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??