Extreme and pleasant diversions....


Recently we decided to take a break and go away for a couple of days.
The second anniversary of us getting engaged was coming up and we decided to head back down to Queenscliff to celebrate. That was the pleasant side of things!

We booked in to the delightful SeaView Guest House in Queenscliff and were really happy with the place. A definite one to go back to!
The weather was wonderful and we instantly relaxed when we got there...

















and that was a GOOD thing....

because...

The next day (the anniversary of our engagement) I had booked in to use a voucher I had received for my 50th (2 years ago...can't rush these things!)

For......



An aerobatic flight in a Warbird!!!!!!
A CJ-6A Nanchang to be exact!
Yep... Can't just go around photographing the things....gotta get up close and personal and LIVE it!



































Seriously one of the BEST things I have ever done in my life!!!!!!!




So many thanks to Ben for being prepared to stay on the ground while I flew for a change, for being my photographer for the day and for being such a wonderful partner. My best friend and life companion. I really love our little Ben and Jen adventures!



Comments

  1. I'm SOOOOOOOOO jealous. Closest to that that I ever did was stunts in a glider and I LOVED that too. Loop the loop and something that sounded like a chandelle where you loop and go round. Wish I'd been and done that instead of you in a plane with an engine!!!!!
    Two years? Nick and I have been together for 20+ and haven't got round to getting engaged. No point rushing things, eh?
    Good to read your other blog posts too - lovely to have you back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. It was really a fantastic experience and I want to go again!!

      Delete
  2. Yea me too! Everything looks wonderful, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Can't show this to hubby. He'd be jealous (he used to fly seaplanes, but of course never did anything like this! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??