Danish Tatting Guild



Hi All.

There have been a lot of questions about the patterns I have done from the Danish Tatting Guild (Dansk Orkisforening). I have been a member for a few years now and receive their newsletter regularly.

As the patterns in this publication are subject to copyright I am not prepared to send copies of these to anyone without the permission of the designers....sorry about that.....but I know how much work goes into those designs and I strongly believe that this integrity must be maintained.

Dantatter has kindly put up all of the information regarding this Guild - in English - on her blog for those of you who are interested in making enquiries. See:http://dantatter.blogspot.com/

AND while you are there take a look around at some of the wonderful tatting she has on show !! (Dantatter is my tatting guru and a lot of the reason I am still tatting today! - thanks Mate)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deceptive patterns

Motif 8??